Academic Pathways Across Countries



Hochschullehrer (m) / Hochschullehrerin (f)

Generic term for the category for university teachers (i.e. Professors and Juniorprofessors)

  • Not liable to technical instructions and represent their subject independently. 
  • Stand above the "Mittelbau", i.e. all other academic employees in the university.
French translation is not available yet.
La traduction en français n'est pas encore disponible.


Generische Bezeichnung für die Gruppe der Professor/inn/en, einschließlich der Juniorprofessor/inn/en.

  • Unterliegen keinen fachlichen Weisungen und vertreten ihr Fach unabhängig.
  • Stehen über dem "Mittelbau", d.h. alle anderen akademisch Tätigen in der Universität.

    General (in German):

    General (in English):

    Academic Pathways Across Countries
    The project has received funding from the European Research Council under the European Research Programme. Grant agreement Proof of Concept (PoC): PC1-ERC-2016-PoC INTAC_754895
    Admin Login